General Statement from Pacific Clinics
As a nonprofit community-based health care organization, Pacific Clinics has no higher priority than the safety of our clients, employees, families and community. With the continuing spread of COVID-19 within the U.S., we are following all guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and public health officials. We will share resources and updates on this page as the situation develops.
How You Can Help
During this critical time, Pacific Clinics is in need of essential items for our clinics and the over 200 individuals in temporary housing we serve. The serious health risks presented by COVID-19 mean that our clinics must be equipped with the proper gear to help prevent our clients and employees from getting sick. Please consider a contribution to support our services.
Service Delivery Changes at Sites
as of September 4, 2020
- All sites deliver services remotely and through telehealth services
- Call 877-PC-CARES (722-2737) to schedule an appointment
- The following sites are open for administration purposes or by appointment only for hospital discharges, access priority, injections and vitals monitoring appointments according to the schedule below:
SITE / LOCATION HOURS OF OPERATION Bonita Family Center - Pomona Monday & Wednesday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Arroyo Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m. Foothill Monday 12:00 p.m.to 6:00 p.m. Hye-Wrap Monday
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Yucca MSFS Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Irwindale FSP: Tues & Thurs
Drop-In Center: Wed & Sun
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
9 :00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
VIA 66 Mon,Tue and Thur 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Centro Familiar Latino Monday & Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sierra Family Center - Glendora Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri 8:30 a.m. to 4:30p.m. El Camino HUB -Adult/Older Adult FSP/RRR, Children/TAY/FSP Child & TAY, AOP/CW/RRR/Wellness Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m.to 4:30 p.m. Monrovia Mon, Tues, Wed, & Thur 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. New Hampshire Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Western Tuesday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. APFC - Rosemead Mon, Wed, & Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Ventura TAY Tunnel Mon, Wed, & Fri 8:30 a.m. to 4:30p.m. Clubhouse-Lucerne Wednesday 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Clubhouse-Rialto Wednesday 9:00 - 2:00 p.m. Clubhouse-Yucca Monday 9:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Resources for Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Resources for Adults
- Coping with Stress During COVID-19 Outbreak - Adults
- Resources for Children
- COVID-19 Time Capsule
- Ways to Promote Children's Resilience to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- PBS: How to Talk to Your Kids about Coronavirus
- NPR: Just For Kids: A Comic Exploring The New Coronavirus
- A Germ Called Coronavirus: A Short Guide for Children by Fernando Gonzalez III, LCSW
- Coping with Stress During COVID-19 Outbreak - Children
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network - Parent/Caregiver Guide to helping families cope with coronavirus disease
- National Association of School Psychologists: Talking to Children about COVID-19
- Resources for Food
- Weekly Food Distribution for Head Start Families
- Yucca Valley and Lucerne Valley – Drive-thru food distribution
- Dream Center offers free food and meal delivery
- Everytable offers free or reduced-cost food, including meal delivery for qualified individuals. Call the Everytable Helpline at 323-458-6487 for more information or view updates on their Instagram page
- Los Angeles Regional Food Bank lists local pantries
- Los Angeles Unified School District has free food for students at Grab and Go Food Centers
- El Torito offers free kids meals for children under the age of 12. View updates on their Facebook page.
- Foothill Unity Center in Pasadena and Monrovia has a bagged lunch program drive-in pick-up: website | phone: 626.584.7420
- Friends in Deed Food Pantry in Pasadena is open for registered visitors: website | phone: 626-797-2402 | email: email@example.com | COVID-19 protocols
- Los Angeles County Critical Service Delivery for Older Adults, Disabled and Dependent Adults
- Resources for Internet Access
- The Digital Access Project includes rates and telephone numbers for providers
- Comcast offers two months of free internet for new, low-income customers through Internet Essentials.
- Spectrum offers two months of free internet for K-12 students, college students and teacher households who do not currently have internet or WiFi
- Resources for Seniors
- Governor Newsom announced the creation of a statewide hotline in coordination with the non-profit local 2-1-1 systems, to support seniors: 1-833-544-2374
- Official Public Health Agencies
Please contact Pacific Clinics' Public Affairs and Advocacy Team at PublicAffairs@PacificClinics.org to list a service or add a resource that supports individuals and families.
We recognize the local situation continues to evolve, and we would like to invite you to regularly visit our website and follow us on social media @PacificClinics for helpful resources and changes that may impact you.