• Call your county Mental Health Department to find out how to access Medi-Cal and Healthy Families funding.
  • Family Preservation Funds are accessed through your child’s social worker.
  • Chapter 26.5 funding is accessed through the school district. The first step is to request an IEP meeting in writing to the school principal of your child’s school.