Get STEM Ready! Pacific Clinics is providing a 3-day training for Head Start and early childhood educators to plan and implement innovative STEM curriculum for children birth to 5 years in child development centers and home visiting programs. Space is limited to only 40 educators.
After attending this training, participants will:
- Recognize high-quality, inquiry-based STEM learning for young children
- Value the intellectual capacity of children to develop scientific skills and knowledge
- Learn how children experiment using trial and error, prediction and investigation
- Develop STEM curriculum to engage young children in exploration of real-world objects
- Identify the basic stages of inquiry-based learning strategies for young children
- Review early childhood STEM education current research and best practice
Cost: $600 (group rate available for 4 or more). Credit Cards are accepted, but check or purchase order is preferred. Please indicate your payment method with registration and a member of the PCTI team will contact you to arrange payment.
Instructor (s): Judy F. Cashell and Jenne Ring
Course #: 4001-R
Date: 10/23- 10/25/2019
Time: 8:30am -4:30pm
Location: Pacific Clinics Training Institute
2471 E. Walnut Street
Pasadena, CA 91107