Different cultures exhibit different behaviors and attitudes that affect everyone’s life including their working styles. Understanding how diversity affect business styles, etiquettes, ethics and day to day dealing can make or break an organization. Professional conduct and good business etiquette standards are becoming increasingly important training topics to deliver within workplaces.
With changing demographics and globalization, awareness and education about the different business etiquettes in different races, cultures, religions, between genders, disabilities, or generations becomes crucial to success, productivity and growth.In this workshop we will discuss different culture aspects of conducting business, meetings, gifts, management styles, time and relationship management etc.
Upon completion of this training, participants will:
- Understand what etiquette is & why it's important
- Learn strong, professional social skills including effective introductions, first impression and effective handshakes
- Master professional office conduct including office space, do's and don'ts in meetings and eating at work
- Master the fundamentals of email etiquette
- Acquire telephone etiquette fundamentals
- Learn how to dress for success
- Create a culture of courtesy and professionalism
Instructor: Sahar Andrade, MB.BCh
Course #: 4038-C
Location: Pacific Clinics Training Institute
2471 E. Walnut Street
Pasadena, CA 91107