Three-Day Hands-on Training!
Get STEM Ready! Pacific Clinics is providing a 3-day training for Head Start and early childhood educators to plan and implement innovative STEM curriculum for children birth to 5 years in child development centers and home visiting programs. Space is limited to only 40 educators.
After attending this training, participants will:
- Recognize high-quality, inquiry-based STEM learning for young children
- Value the intellectual capacity of children to develop scientific skills and knowledge
- Learn how children experiment using trial and error, prediction and investigation
- Develop STEM curriculum to engage young children in exploration of real-world objects
- Identify the basic stages of inquiry-based learning strategies for young children
- Review early childhood STEM education current research and best practice
Register Today at www.pacificclinics.org/stemready
DATE & TIME: May 6-8, 2019 from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 8:00 am - 8:30 am
LOCATION: Pacific Clinics Training Institute
2471 E. Walnut St. Pasadena, CA 91107
COST: $600 (group rate available for 4 or more)