Who We Are
Pacific Clinics offers mental health services, substance use disorder treatment, and other services to children, youth, transitional age youth, adults, older adults, and families who are Medi-Cal eligible.
We pride ourselves in developing and delivering community-based, culturally sensitive programs for hard-to-reach populations through a highly trained staff of approximately 1,100 who are reflective of the communities we serve. Our staff can speak 22 languages, including: Armenian, Cantonese, several Chinese dialects, Cambodian, English, Farsi, Korean, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Ethiopian, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Kiswahili, Punjabi, and Swahili.
We live our mission of delivering quality mental health and substance abuse services through our comprehensive continuum of services, through our advocacy at the state and federal levels on policies that impact mental health and other services that affect our clients, and through our training to ensure behavioral health professionals are prepared to offer the latest evidence-based treatments.
Founded in 1926 in Pasadena, Pacific Clinics now provides services in over 60 locations across Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino and Ventura Counties. We serve over 22,000 clients annually.
- Building on people’s strengths, we deliver quality behavioral and mental healthcare services.
Our Core Values
- We exist as an organization to assure that individuals and families reach the highest level of functioning and the best quality of life possible for them.
- We ensure that consumers are always our first priority.
- We engage consumers, their families, and others significant in their lives as partners in treatment.
- We celebrate diversity and respect cultural differences.
- We involve consumers, family members and others significant to them in the review and evaluation of our programs and services.
- We acknowledge and support our staff as our most valuable asset.