Flexible Integrated Treatment (FIT)
Flexible Integrated Treatment (FIT) is a short-term outpatient mental health program that provides Medi-Cal eligible children, youth and their families with individualized outpatient mental health services in the office, their home, community, and school.
Our FIT team is made up of a diverse group of clinicians, behavioral specialists, psychiatrists, and advocates tailored to reflect the community we serve.
Through a thoughtful planning process, a clinician works in partnership with the family to create a plan to meet their goals for cognitive, emotional and behavioral health.
Each plan is unique and is built upon the family’s strengths, values and culture. Support offered by the FIT program include, therapy, behavioral support, medication management, advocacy, therapy groups, and family support.
Community resources are also gathered to help meet the identified needs of the family.
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Behavior Support
- Parent Coaching
- Therapy and Behavioral Groups
- Independent Living Skills
- 360 ° Resource Connections
- Advocacy for Youth and Family
- Psychiatric Services
- Highly Skilled, Diverse, Compassionate Team Members
- Program Custom Tailored to Each Youth and Family
- Plan Based on Family’s Strengths and Culture
- Tangible Goals to Guide Progress
- Collaboration with Key Partners and Community Resources
- Strong Advocacy Support
- Youth Stabilization and Risk Reduction
In addition, the FIT team helps our community partners understand the sensitivity required in working with our FIT clients and family by providing trauma-informed care to appropriately treat multiple needs.
FIT Location Options
In the Capital Region, we offer Flexible Integrated Treatment in a variety of settings for our clients’ convenience, including:
- Select Pacific Clinics’ Sacramento mental health site locations
- Community-based sites
- Client’s school or home
- Telehealth care
For more information or walk-in options, please call (916) 388-6400.
To schedule an intake please contact Sacramento’s Mental Health Access Team at (916) 875-1055, toll free (888) 881-4881, or online.