At Pacific Clinics, we understand the importance of family. No family is perfect, but when family members are facing mental or behavioral challenges, they may need extra support.
Support for Families
We’re here to help you and your family become stronger, healthier and happier. Our family support services help children, families and communities.
What Are Family Services?
When it is safe and possible, families belong together. Our family support services use different methods, teams and community resources to help families succeed together.
Parenting can be hard, especially if you have a child or teen with unique behavioral needs. We give you the support you need to create a safe and nurturing space for your child.
No two families are the same. Each of our programs addresses different needs. We design personal plans to fit the experiences of each family.
When you enter one of our programs, you’ll work with case managers, educators and health professionals who truly care about giving your family support.
Cultural and Community-Based Family Services
Your health care provider should understand the importance of your culture, as well as how your family’s culture may impact the type of care that’s needed. The best way to do this is to give you access to care providers from that culture or from those who have similar experiences.
We offer culturally-focused programs:
- Asian Pacific Family Center (El Monte, Rosemead): The Asian Pacific Family Center offers family support systems for people of different cultures and languages. It offers therapy for individuals, families or groups.
- Hye-Wrap (Glendale): Hye-Wrap is a positive option family service that helps with emotional and school-related concerns. It offers in-class assessments, counseling and in-home services in English, Spanish and Armenian.
- Latina Youth Program (Santa Fe Springs): Specializing in suicide prevention, the Latina Youth Program offers bilingual mental health services for transitional-aged youth and school-aged youth and their families. Our services promote mental health wellness through outreach and engagement, training, substance use prevention or cessation and supportive services to address the high-risk factors that can lead to suicide.
Prevention-Based Family Services
Starting programs at Pacific Clinics early will set your family up for success:
- Family Therapeutic Services: We offer early intervention therapy for families, children and teens that focuses on healthy family and personal practices.
- First 5: We help families with children at or under the age of five, helping to build positive family connections early in a child’s development.
- Prevention and Early Intervention Services: We work with schools to identify the extra needs of children and their families. By giving parents access to education and skill-building, we strengthen family bonds.
Family Connection Services
At Pacific Clinics, we help families who are struggling to stay together with placement-supportive services.
Working with the Department of Family and Children Services, we give therapy to children who are at risk of losing their placement.
With differential response services, we help families stay together by providing resources at home, at their convenience.
Our family resource centers offer a safe space for you to access:
- Substance use prevention
- Anger management
- Support groups
- Resource library
- Parent education
Pacific Clinics offers person-centered care for families and individuals. If you’re interested in our family support services, contact us for more information.