On Wednesday, May 11, Pacific Clinics’ Senior Clinical Director Mae Sampani will be a panelist in a Mental Health Awareness Month webinar hosted by Bay-Area law firm Hoge Fenton, with the goal of helping the community understand how we can achieve better mental wellness. Topics of discussion include:
- How the pandemic has impacted our mental health
- How cultural differences, socio-economic status and ethnicity affect the way we deal with mental health issues
- Legislation related to mental health care
- Tips on how to improve your inner wellness
- Resources that are available to meet your mental health needs
Additional panelists include Baotran Amanda Nguyen and Sarah Schorr of Hope Services and Dr. Thomas Tarshis of the Bay Area Children’s Association. The panel will be moderated by Hoge Fenton’s Julie Wann.
Register to attend