Four-Day Hands-on Training!
Get STEM Ready! Pacific Clinics is providing a 4-day training for Head Start and early childhood educators to plan and implement innovative STEM curriculum for children birth to 5 years in child development centers and home visiting programs. Space is limited to only 40 educators.
The Training Includes:
- Planning high quality inquiry-based STEM learning for young children
- Assessment of early STEM knowledge and current practices
- 30 hours (4 days) of professional development
- One day of training to be held at Descanso Gardens
- Carnegie STEM Excellence Pathway
Register Today at www.pacificclinics.org/stemready
DATE & TIME: January 28-31, 2019 from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
LOCATIONS: Pacific Clinics Training Institute (3 days of training)
2471 E. Walnut St. Pasadena, CA 91107
Descanso Gardens (1 day of training)
COST: $800 (group rate available for 4 or more) Breakfast provided daily