Young adults are referred to Pacific Clinics from one of five clinical partners and, once enrolled in the program, are moved into one of our two housing facilities in Tulare County, each having the capacity to house up to 10 residents.
The clients are then provided with a structured living environment, including program rules, weekly case management, therapy and additional services as needed. Case managers, clinicians and other caregivers work as a team alongside program enrollees to create a wellness journey and guide the young adults through milestones such as:
- Obtaining and maintaining employment
- Earning a GED or post-secondary education/training
- Following an effective, recommended medication plan
- Maintaining a sober lifestyle
Pacific Clinics also helps clients transition to independent living by teaching everyday skills such as:
- Money management and budgeting
- Apartment maintenance
- Laundry, cooking, etc.
- Relationship nurturing
- Resource leveraging
- Volunteering in the community