Military Services & Family Support Program
Free and confidential mental health services for military service members and their families.
The Military Family Support Center in Yucca Valley is here for you and your family.
All veterans, active duty or retired military personnel, reservists or National Guard and their families are eligible to receive services in home and at our centers.
Our program support covers:
- Military service members and their families
- Combat and war related memories and experiences
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Children with parents that have been or will be deployed
- Families in transition and post deployment
- Families with special needs children
- Therapy available for individuals, couples and families
Vets Assisting Vets Support Group
This group is specifically designed for active duty and retired veterans to come together and
- Obtain peer-to-peer support
- Determine military resources
- Learn skills
For questions, interpretation services, or requests for disability-related accommodations, free of charge, call (760) 228-9657 (dial 711 for TTY users).
58945 Business Center Drive, Suite D Yucca Valley (760) 228-9657 TTY Users dial 7-1-1 Fax: (760) 365-2072