Are you in need of a safe space? The Family Resource Center is here to help!
Our goal is to provide resources that help individuals and families lead healthy, meaningful lives while addressing challenges around mental health and wellness. Family Resource Center team members are available to speak with you and tell you about the ways we may assist you.
The following services are available in Spanish and English:
- Support groups
- Resource library
- Community outreach activities
- Substance abuse services
- Parent training and education
- Anger management
- Domestic violence support
- Grief and loss support
- Counseling for all ages
- Affordable Care Act assistance
- Groups to help children stay in school
- Nurturing skills for teen parents
- Adult skills based education program
58945 Business Center Drive, Suite D, Yucca Valley
(760) 228-9657 | TTY Users dial 7-1-1 Fax: (760) 365-2072
Visit us at PacificClinics.org to learn more
For questions, interpretation services,
or requests for disability-related accommodations, free of charge, call (760) 228-9657 (dial 711 for TTY users).
Services provided in collaboration with the San Bernardino County Department of Behavioral Health and funded by the Mental Health Services Act (Proposition 63). Servicios proveídos en colaboración con el Departamento de Salud Mental del Condado de San Bernardino y financiado por la Ley de Servicios de la Salud Mental (Proposición 63).