Pacific Clinics helps our clients achieve fuller, healthier, and more fulfilling lives. We’re passionate about advancing behavioral healthcare and providing excellent workforce development opportunities to our dedicated staff.
We offer competitive salaries and an exceptional benefits package. We’re looking for therapists, clinical social workers, marriage and family therapists, rehabilitation counselors, psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric technicians, licensed vocational nurses, peer partners, health navigators, child development specialists, employment and housing specialists, program directors, team leaders, administrative support positions, and more.
Interested in learning more?
Our benefits include:
- Generous Vacation and Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- 403(b) retirement plan for most employees; 401(k) retirement plan for Head Start employees
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Health Care, Dependent Care and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible Work Schedule (some positions)
- Some positions may qualify for Student Loan Forgiveness through:
- Office of Statewide Planning and Development (OSHPD)
- California State Loan Repayment Program (CSLRP)
- State MHSA - WET Sponsored Mental Health Loan Assumption Program (MHLAP)
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Area Attraction Discounts through Great Work Perks
- Service Recognition Program
- We recognize and reward employees who reach milestones at Pacific Clinics
- Clinical billing incentives (some positions)
- Clinical staff who exceed the billing requirements may be eligible for incentive pay.
Career Growth and Development
- Career Development
- At Pacific Clinics, we encourage our employees to work with their managers on their career paths and in developing skills through learning and training opportunities.
- Professional leave
- We want all our employees to continue learning and support them through this important journey by offering paid professional leave.
- Training and Continuing Education
- We offer free clinical training to our employees through PCTI
- On-line e-learning opportunities
- Supervision for Clinical Licensure
- We offer our clinicians clinical supervision opportunities that meet BBS (California Board of Behavioral Sciences) requirements for licensure. Most often, clinicians receive individual clinical supervisor form their program managers or other designated supervisors who have been specifically trained for this purpose.
For questions about career opportunities, contact our recruiter Zina Contreras at firstname.lastname@example.org.