Individual and group counseling
We offer counseling services to the neurodivergent and disabled community of all ages. Staff are specialized in work with ages 2-12, adolescents, and adults.
We believe that parent collaboration and input is critical to the success of a child’s therapy. We welcome parent involvement during sessions, as well as separate parent training sessions to discuss your concerns and to collaborate on approaches to best help your child.
We can act as a bridge between caregivers and teachers. We can collaborate with schools for any cases seen in our Center.
- Classroom support to assist with student’s social emotional needs in school
- Teacher psychoeducation for new neurodevelopmental diagnosis and consultation for individual student accommodation needs
- Classroom presentations for students to increase social awareness about neurodiversity
- On-site assessment of student academic needs
We offer professional consultation to the professional community in the following areas:
- Play Therapy Supervision for the Registered Play Therapist Credential (Play Therapy Credentials – Association for Play Therapy (a4pt.org))
- EMDR Consultation for EMDRIA Certification (EMDR Certification Application – EMDR International Association (emdria.org))
- Joint Attention Symbolic Play Engagement Regulation (JASPER) Community Trainer (https://www.jaspertraining.org/)
- Educational Supports:
- Trauma-informed Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Positive Behavior Intervention Plans (P-BIPs)
- Neurodiversity-affirming Classroom Management Strategies
- Community Training:
- Neurodiversity Affirming Practices
- Neurodiversity Affirming Play Therapy
- Neurodiversity Affirming Approaches for Law Enforcement and First Responders
- Neurodevelopmentally Informed Regulation Strategies (for schools, parents, community providers, and more)
Address: 870 North Mountain Avenue, Suite 206, Upland, CA 91786
Phone: (909) 266-2810