Head Start / Early Head Start
Give Your Child a Head Start in Life and in School!
Call (818) 949-0019 or visit our office to enroll / Llámenos o visite nuestra oficina para inscribir a su hijo.
Pacific Clinics' Head Start/Early Head Start program is designed to meet the educational, social-emotional, health and nutritional needs for children and families. Children 0-5 years of age can be registered at any time in the school year. The program is free for those who qualify (must meet eligibility requirements).
HEAD START and EARLY HEAD START PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Caring Teachers with Degrees
- Math and Science Curriculum
- Individualized Teaching
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Healthy Meals
- Services and Resources for Families
- Family Child Care Homes for year-round services (includes summer care)
- Full and part-day programs
- Diapers and forumla provided (for Early Head Start program)
- Providing services for children with special Needs.
- Many locations in the San Gabriel and San Fernando Valleys and Whittier
Weekly visits in the comfort of your home to help parents become their child’s teacher and provide a variety of resources.
SERVICES FOR PREGNANT WOMEN
Partner with one of our highly trained home educators and receive prenatal education, support services, resources and referrals.
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Birth
- Tax Return, W2, CashAid, SSI
- Utility Bill
Pacific Clinics Head Start and Early Head Start Program
171 N. Altadena Dr., Suite 101
Pasadena, CA 91104