Culturally-Sensitive School and Community-Based Programs Children, Youth and Their Families
Our goal is to assist children and youth to function effectively in schools, homes and the community by addressing their emotional and school performance needs.
Pacific Clinics developed the Hye-Wrap program to serve the unique needs of the Armenian community in 1996. Since this time the program has continued to serve the diverse needs of the Glendale community.
The Hye-Wrap program includes:
- Multilingual services provided in English, Armenian and Spanish
- Individualized plans developed by clients and Hye-Wrap employees
- Team approach with school and family
- Family-centered and based on values and strengths
- Continuous program adjustment and evaluation to meet changing needs and progress of the client and family
- Funding and Eligibility
The program is funded in part by the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health, and accepts Medi-Cal and Healthy Families insurance. We provide specialized services funded by the California Mental Health Service Act (MHSA).
- In-class assessment and behavior modification
- Case management and comprehensive behavioral health services
- Individual and family counseling
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication counseling
- Evidence-based practices
- Intensive in-home services
- Parent/caregiver support and advocacy
- Referrals to other support services
237 North Central Avenue, Suite C Glendale, CA 91203
Pacific Clinics encourages persons with physical disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of special accommodations or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the office noted in this brochure in advance of your visit.